Latest post Tue, Apr 16 2019 3:02 PM by knejmann. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Apr 14 2019 6:09 PM

One Adjustment Increases Audio Level On All Tracks

How can I adjust the audio level on all audio tracks with a single adjustment.

my sequence has 5 audio tracks. I have all 5 tracks where I want them relative to each other. There’s key frames everywhere. 

The problem is A3 was not recorded loud enough so A3 is maxed at +12 and the master is also maxed at +12. All other audio tracks have plenty of room to be increased but if I increase them then A3 will not be loud enough relative to the other four.

it feels like if the master could be increased to +20 it would fix my problem but the master is capped at +12.

thank you for your help

Dom

i9-9980XE; Asus Prime x299 Deluxe II; 128GB DRAM4; Nvidia Titan RTX; SSD 2TB [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Apr 16 2019 3:02 PM In reply to

• knejmann
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Århus, Denmark
    • Posts 184
    • Points 2,005

Re: One Adjustment Increases Audio Level On All Tracks

Place a realtime audio effect on the master or A3. Could be the trim effect if it exists in a stereo version? Most of the effects let you adjust input or output level. 

Media Composer 2018.12.5 - Windows 10 - Dell 8520 - Blackmagic Decklink Studio 4K - Interplay and NEXIS storage - Avid Artist Color. [view my complete system specs]

Kåre Nejmann

Danish Broadcasting Corporation - DR
    Aarhus, Denmark 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller