Latest post Mon, Mar 18 2019 1:11 PM by Marianna. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:27 PM

• Sureerat
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 12 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 25

Hi,I want to upgradeMy Media Composer

Hi,I want to upgrade .How to do ,My Media Composer Standard Support and upgrade plan will be expires on 3/4/2019 Perpetual

• Sun, Mar 17 2019 10:01 PM In reply to

Re: Hi,I want to upgradeMy Media Composer

Purchase an annual renewal for your perpetual license. Avid sells it in their online store (shop.avid.com) for 299 USD. You can easily renew by signing into your Avid Master Account, find your license, and under ‘Plan Options’ select Media Composer Perpetual (one year update and support plan). Or, if you would like to add the Symphony option (with a severe discount), choose ‘Media Composer | Software with Symphony Option (one year update and support plan). Don’t choose any of the crossgrade options if you want to keep your perpetual license.

Videoguys.com https://videoguys.com/support-plan-renewal-7612.html offer a discount, they are selling it for 285 USD. Or you can purchase through a local reseller if you so prefer. Either option will give you a redemption code you can activate in your Avid Master Account.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Mar 18 2019 1:11 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,214
    • Points 218,175
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Hi,I want to upgradeMy Media Composer

what Job said.....

email me if you need assistance.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller