Latest post Sun, Jan 6 2019 8:55 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jan 6 2019 7:26 AM

• tnixdorf
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 3 2019
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

failed Protools activation

I recently purchased the following from studica.com:

Avid Pro Tools Higher Ed Student & Teacher Perpetual License Download (Perpetual License with Annual Upgrade & Support Plan, NO iLok

I have installed the driver and software but it wont recognize my user id and password that I created when setting up my master account.

I only received a serial number in my receipt from studica.com so I don't have a "code". My aster accout does not show that I have even purchased anything.

I really stuck can anyone tell me what to do?

-TN

• Sun, Jan 6 2019 8:55 AM In reply to

Re: failed Protools activation

Hi TN, This is the Avid video forum.  The audio forum is here: http://duc.avid.com/

You could also send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com) and Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  They are Avid's customer advocates, and can help you.

Media Composer 2018.12.1 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller