Latest post Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:50 PM by camoscato. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:51 PM

• gjango
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Sep 28 2018
    • Posts 16
    • Points 200

not on all video tracks SubCab Visible

Hello everybody. I have a problem with my subtitles. If I insert the subtitles by SubCap effect does not work on all video tracks. As soon as something lies on an overlying track, the subtitles are no longer displayed? For a better understanding, see two screenshots. Thanks for your help <3

• Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:53 PM In reply to

• gjango
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 16
    • Points 200

Re: not on all video tracks SubCab Visible

• Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:59 PM In reply to

Hi,

That appears to be working correctly. If you want the subcaps to appear at all times, they must be on the uppermost layer of your sequence.

Media Composer 2018.12.1 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Thu, Jan 3 2019 2:40 PM In reply to

• gjango
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 16
    • Points 200

thank you for your help. Unfortunately no, because then I do not see the subtitles ...

• Thu, Jan 3 2019 2:48 PM In reply to

• gjango
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 16
    • Points 200

okay sorry. I have created a new video track V8 and now the subtitles are visible on all tracks. So it works. Many Thanks :)

• Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:50 PM In reply to

gjango:

thank you for your help. Unfortunately no, because then I do not see the subtitles ...

As you've discovered, moving V4 above V7 doesn't solve the problem because Avid still "sees" material on V4 "under" any track with a numerically higher track number.

gjango:

okay sorry. I have created a new video track V8 and now the subtitles are visible on all tracks. So it works. Many Thanks :)

I'm glad you figured it out. :)

Media Composer 2018.12.1 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller