Latest post Sat, Apr 13 2019 4:26 PM by Bruno M. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 30 2018 6:35 PM

• Aren Hansen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 15 2016
    • Toronto
    • Posts 30
    • Points 350

ScriptSync - moving Takes on a Slate

Hi,

Often I've added a few takes to scriptsync and realize later I need to add another one. Unfortunately, it's always placed last on the slate, regardless of when it was shot or how it's labeled. I can't figure out how to move them. Is there a way? 

Thanks,

A

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i5 and 24GB Ram Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt OWC Thunderbay [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Apr 11 2019 9:34 PM In reply to

• JSosnovsky
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Dec 29 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Re: ScriptSync - moving Takes on a Slate

I have the same issue. Looking to move or re-organize takes on a grouped Slate....

• Sat, Apr 13 2019 4:26 PM In reply to

• Bruno M
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 11 2010
    • London, UK
    • Posts 566
    • Points 7,250

Re: ScriptSync - moving Takes on a Slate

I've not found a way as of now, but I discovered if you show the 'Take' column in the bin view for your clips, and then fill-in take numbers for your master clips, they'll show up in the script.

You'll see them in the little box below each take. Just make sure you keep the numbers to only two digits max.

Doesn't help with re-ordering, but helps to see which take is which, if you do end up adding them out of order.

HP Z800, HP G3 Studio, SonnetFusion RAID, Mojo DX, Symphony 2018.9, JVC DTV1910 HD tube monitor, HP Dreamcolor, Avid Artist Color [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller