Latest post Thu, Feb 8 2018 5:06 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 8 2018 2:05 AM

Angry [:@] Windows 10 drivers for MBOX Mini G3 causing CTD!!!

Avid, you haven't changed you Windows 10 drivers for the MBOX Mini Gen 3 in years, but I've had my THIRD bluescreen Crash To Desktop this month because of your driver file named "AvidMboxMini.sys"

I know you guys love to shelve support for anything that's not making you money this quarter, but you really need to sort this out.

This computer had a clean install of Windows 10 done on it at the start of the year, so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

Also (side-note), this forum is impossibly hard to navigate. I was on this forum a year or two ago and it's changed completely since then (my old user account has vanished it seems, can't reset password for the username). Right now, it looks like all you do is video software. Took me a while to work out where I was meant to post this.

• Thu, Feb 8 2018 5:06 AM In reply to

Re: Windows 10 drivers for MBOX Mini G3 causing CTD!!!

Hiya there, This is the Avid video forum.  The audio forum is here:

http://duc.avid.com/
    Media Composer 2018.11 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller