Latest post Thu, Jul 28 2016 7:57 PM by Job ter Burg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:10 PM

• ryguy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 30 2009
    • Posts 141
    • Points 1,995

subclipping multiple clips at once

Hi Everyone, 

I have over nine hours of footage and all of it has a data track and eight audio tracks. I only need the one video track and audio track one and two. How I have solved this in the past is to open each clip in the source window deselect the data and extra audio tracks and then made a subclip. I then use the subclip to edit my piece. 

So I am wondering is there a way to do this process more efficiently. Like being able to select all clips and subclip them at once, or being able to choose to turn off those tracks I don't want all at once for every clip.

Thanks,

Main Workstation: Dell Precision T7600, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Xeon E5-2687W @ 3.10GHz 2x, 64GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 4000, Running Avid Media Composer... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Jul 28 2016 7:57 PM In reply to

Re: subclipping multiple clips at once

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller