Latest post Mon, Mar 14 2016 12:51 PM by goh. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 14 2016 12:51 PM

• goh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 22 2011
    • Posts 3
    • Points 15

Avid Links to Workspace Rejected

We operate the ISIS at an education institution. All of our users are bound to Active Directory via username and password. Links to the ISIS are being rejected when trying to import/move media. The issue arises when we try to Link to a folder called Media. Each user copies the Media folder to their own workspace, so everyone is able to access ISIS and move files. This works fine. They then boot MC and attempt to link to the Media folder. Some links are successful, most are not. All server logs are fine, nothing of note, all user access is fine, system checks out 100% under diagnostics both client, server and network side as far as I can see. It appears to be some form of permission issue although maybe isolated to Active Directory binding in some way? The lack of error code upon failure leaves us guessing as to the cause I'm afraid. Our AD system ignores case for username: i.e. username A1234567 is considered the same as a1234567 In ISIS the users are entered via the A1234567. Could this potentially cause conflict for those users logging in with a1234567, I really don't understand what else it could be. ISIS v4.7.2 MC v8.4.1 OSX 10.9.5 No firewalls are on clients. Thanks and regards,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller