Latest post Sun, Mar 13 2016 6:49 PM by Sam_Broggs. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Mar 13 2016 4:54 PM

• Sam_Broggs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Mar 13 2016
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Import Op-Atom to Isis

Hi,

I am working on an external Project in Avid and I would like to migrate the whole Project to our company, that works on ISIS. Is it possible to transfer all the Imported OP-Atom files to Isis without consolidating in Avid? We have an ingest-room but it doesn't run avid and they say, they only want op1a files, not op-atom. In a desktop-avid-environment you can just copy the op-atom media files to the "avid media files"-folder on a different computer. Is there a similar way on Isis?

Consolidating in avid takes a lot of time while we could be working in the project.

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Filed under:
  • Sun, Mar 13 2016 5:09 PM In reply to

Re: Import Op-Atom to Isis

You should be able to drag and drop media from local storage to your ISIS workspace on the connected client.

Its the same media format its just in a media files folder named as the workstation.

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

• Sun, Mar 13 2016 6:49 PM In reply to

• Sam_Broggs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Mar 13 2016
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Re: Import Op-Atom to Isis

Thanks!

So can I leave the media in a folder or copy only the files? Can the folder have a different name or just a number? Do I copy the mdb file as well?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller