Latest post Fri, Aug 14 2015 4:18 PM by JohnGrosjean. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Aug 14 2015 4:18 AM

Avid Activation Freezes

Hi,

I am downloading my Avid Media Composer 6 on to a new machine and was then going to upgrade as I have 4 years of free upgrades with the license I bought.

I put my codes into the identit-e to get my activation codes and my status is still good, but when I put the codes in and click "activate and register" the load symbol just spins forever and eventually Avid switches to a "not responding" state.

I am running a brand new Acer with a core i7 and 12gb of RAM, and a 700 series nVidia graphics card.

Any help would be much appreciated. The agency I work for switched from Premiere to Avid and I need to be able to take my work home with me.

Thanks,

John G

• Fri, Aug 14 2015 1:17 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,018
    • Points 215,715
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Avid Activation Freezes

John

Can you send me your system ID and activation ID via Private message please or email?  I can take a look at it now.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Fri, Aug 14 2015 1:32 PM In reply to

• Fri, Aug 14 2015 4:18 PM In reply to

Thank you so much for taking care of this so quickly! Now I can get back to work with no worries. I really appreciate it.

John

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller