Latest post Thu, Jul 9 2015 5:25 PM by ryguy. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 9 2015 5:25 PM

• ryguy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 30 2009
    • Posts 141
    • Points 1,995

AAF export not working correctly

Hey Everyone,

I have an hour long (44min) show to send over to my colorist for a color grade. So I normaly create an AAF in order to send it to him. In prep for the AAF I strip out all tracks except for V1 which has the video I want graded. All of my footage is in AVC-Intra 100 format except for a few video mix downs sprinkled thoughout the timeline which are DnXHD175x. Davinci, at least the last I heard, cannot support AVC-Intra 100 and so in the AAF dialouge I would tell it to transcode to DnXHD175x. When I try and export it this way I get an error message that says:

"Some of the clips requiring the following convertions are offline: Video Resolution These clips will not be converted"    Continue or Abort

I have checked both visually and with a sequence report and there are no offline clips. I have tried to continue anyway to see what happens and I have then brought it over to another system and opened it. It seems to have transcoded all the clips but I am not sure I want to trust it with that error poping up and finding out down the road that actually something is screwed up with the files or something.

Thanks in advance!!!

Main Workstation: Dell Precision T7600, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Xeon E5-2687W @ 3.10GHz 2x, 64GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 4000, Running Avid Media Composer... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller