Latest post Wed, Jul 8 2015 7:30 AM by Job ter Burg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 8 2015 2:51 AM

• Salah Anwar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Jan 12 2014
    • New York, USA
    • Posts 14
    • Points 210

Tracking external audio files after using AutoSync

Hello

I use the Auto Sync option in Avid to sync my footage. I'm trying to find out a way that will give me the ability to know the names of the audio files I synced to the subclips I ended up using on the timeline so later I can pass it to my sound designer.

If I sound a little complicated this is another way of saying this. I synced my footage to external recorded audio and created synced subclips. I used them on my timeline, but on the timeline it shows the audio is the name of the subclips not the original name of the audio files. I need to know the option that will show me the name of the audio files I synced to the original clips after it became subclips.

Thanks

Avid Media Composer 8.5.3 [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Jul 8 2015 7:30 AM In reply to

Re: Tracking external audio files after using AutoSync

If your sound designer works in Pro Tools, he can let Pro Tools link back to the original sound files. 

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller