Latest post Mon, Apr 20 2015 4:32 AM by AndrewAction. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Apr 19 2015 6:48 PM

Avid 8.3.1 CAN'T see video playback (ghost images)

I am having serious problems trying to playback any of my videos to begin editing. In the composer window I am getting ghost images of whatever window was there before. The audio plays just fine I can hear everything but when I go to watch nothing is there but the ghost images. I know it's playing because I can hear the audio. I have tried everything from turing off my anitvirus to only enabling one moniter. I can't figure out what the problem is and it's been like this since December. When I first started using the program I was able to use it just fine and then one day I started it up to finish editing a project and this started happening. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Avid problem ghost images

• Sun, Apr 19 2015 7:15 PM In reply to

Re: Avid 8.3.1 CAN'T see video playback (ghost images)

Could you please supply some details for your system.  Computer, operating system, display card, display card driver amount of RAM etc.

Thanks

• Mon, Apr 20 2015 3:55 AM In reply to

Windows 7 64 bit 

RAM 8 gigs

Intel Cor i5 - 3470 CPU @ 3.2GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (Driver 9.18.13.5012) Updated 4/8/2015

• Mon, Apr 20 2015 4:32 AM In reply to

A quick search on GTX 650 Ti brought up this post.  Sounds similar enough to your issue to make looking into which is the best driver version for your video card with Avid.

Sorry I do not use these cards and cannot help further.

You may get better visibility for your issue by Posting in THIS forum Medis Composer for PC's with a question about the best driver for the GTX 650 Ti and MC 8.3.1  (You have posted this qestion in a forum for products more then 8 years old) 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller