Latest post Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:01 AM by Joe Fenstermaker. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:01 AM

Workflow for Speeding up slow motion dailies

I am working on a documentary that shot a series of recreations on the Sony F55 at various frame rates up to 180fps. I have strung out the dailies and want a way to globaly remap the time to something close to a normal non-slow motion playback without trimming the durration of each shot manually. I need these sequences so the producers can screen the footage and so editors can get through the material to make editorial choices. After the footage is reviewed and selected then we will be cuting it into a rough cut where the timewarp will be carefully tailored to each shot rather then a global timewarp.

Because I have over 48 hours of slow motion material I want each clip automatically adjusted to the new shortened length instead of just freeze framing on the last frame once the timewarp has been applied. Trimming all of the individual clips to the new shorter durration manually would take several days and I don't have that much time to devote to this task currently.

Any workflow thoughts and creative solutions would be welcome. Thanks so much for your collective knowledge.

At home Mac Pro: Model Name: Mac Pro Model Identifier: MacPro1,1 Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processor Speed: 3 GHz Memory: 4 GB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller