Latest post Wed, Apr 16 2014 10:44 PM by ppohio. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Apr 16 2014 7:32 PM

Replacing AMA audio files with transcoded audio in Composer 7

I have a project that I set up initially with AMA linked audio files and now I would like to change everything to reference the imported/transcoded audio.

I transcoded all of the clips in the bins easily enough, just right click and transcode. However this does not affect material that is already in a timeline as it still references the old audio. I would like to change the audio for those clips in the various timelines to use the transcoded audio as well. Is there a way to do this without manually recreating the timeline using the transcoded audio?

• Wed, Apr 16 2014 10:44 PM In reply to

• ppohio
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Jan 28 2012
    • Posts 111
    • Points 1,435

Re: Replacing AMA audio files with transcoded audio in Composer 7

If you transcoded the from the AMA linked files, you should be able to just use relink on the sequences and tell it to relink audio and point it at the drive where you transcoded your audio to. Is that not working?

Macbook Pro 15" 2.2Ghz, Intel Core i7, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, 8GB RAM OS X Lion 10.9.1 Avid Media Composer 7.0.3 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller