Latest post Thu, Jan 29 2015 5:10 PM by filmfriseur. 17 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Aug 6 2013 9:15 PM In reply to

• stevecohen
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Jul 3 2006
    • Venice, California
    • Posts 499
    • Points 5,520

Re: Assign an effect to a key on the keyboard

I posted it in the 7.x beta forum.

• Thu, Aug 8 2013 11:21 PM In reply to

• bilbo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, May 26 2013
    • berlin
    • Posts 125
    • Points 1,460

Hey dear Steve,

I wrote Marianna about the place to report bugs and she answered that this place in the forum is not for bugs but for suggestions only. She wrote, that bugs should be reported in the section of the sofware itself, which seems a bit weird to me, as these sections are more for people searching for advice.

So:

where is this 7.x beta forum?

Is that the regular place to report bugs?

Thanks!

Dear greetings, Bilbo

Teaching: MC Apple or windows, Liquid (until 2 years ago), Premiere, FCP... Also Flash, Director, AE. Using: MC, FCP 7 & X At Home: MC 7.04 interplay... [view my complete system specs]

I love words, even if they make me crazy and are responsible for most of the fights and wars. I don't like these last two. 

• Thu, Jan 29 2015 5:10 PM In reply to

• filmfriseur
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 8 2013
    • Berlin, Germany
    • Posts 62
    • Points 555

"This, in order to avoid the drag on drop from a bin where the effect ready prepared lies onto the clip."

Just, that none stuck with draging effects from bins: It is faster to select a clip (click on it) an than doubleclick the desired effect in the bin so it would apply automaticly. works also with multible selections
    amc 2018.4 - symphony . 3.46 dual 6core mac pro (early2009, upgraded to westmere 5.1, OSX 10.12.6). 64 gb . msi gtx 970 . 2x 27" monitor . 1x 24"... [view my complete system specs]
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller