Latest post Fri, Jun 7 2013 9:50 AM by ErikPaul. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 7 2013 9:50 AM

• ErikPaul
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jun 7 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Problem: EDL with 2VideoTrack Subclips synced via TC

Hello Avid Community!

I've been hanging out here a lot, always found help and first wanted to post a thank you all for that!

Now my actual problem:

I've been editing a few Sequences. 

We shot on red epic - A+B Camera synced via TC, i transcoded to dnxhd via redcinex and then autosynced everything with the seperate Audio.

When syncing finished, i ended up with subclips, that had two video tracks, A+B Camera, plus the Audio. So when i edited a clip in the Timeline, i could choose which Video Track to keep: A or B. Now, when trying to get my EDL, EDL Manager gives me this for some of the clips: 

002  BL    V    C         00:00:00:00 00:00:04:10 01:00:03:17 01:00:08:02

* EVENT AT SEQUENCE TIME 01:00:03:17 CAN'T BE CREATED. SKIPPING 110 FRAMES.

* SOURCE FILE: (NULL)

I have 4 Edits in the Sequence, two of them work fine, but for the other two he seems to not be able to find the right clip within the subclip with his two Video Tracks.

When i decompose the Sequence before creating the EDL, it creates the EDL but links the two clips to the wrong Camera. 

I tried with "show reference clips" in a bin with only the sequence and can import the right camera manually. This could work for my three short sequences now but we have more than ten to come and this wouldn work with a 90min. edit.

Any ideas how to handle this?

When i decompose the sequence i cannot check the "all clips in a group edit" since i don't seem to have a real group - clip. I don't know...

Thanks for Suggestions!

Best
    Erik 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller