Latest post Sat, Sep 8 2012 5:30 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Sep 8 2012 5:22 PM

• Edgar1
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Sep 8 2012
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Windows vista installer ERROR read please

I just purchase the avid studio software at best buy last week and i try to install it in my toshiba laptop windos vista so when i click install a little box show up to select the language so i click english language then anoter box shows and it said that "avid studio setup is preparing the installshield  wisard ...configuring windows installer" and it has a bar to load up but it dosnot load up and another window shows up saying " WINDOWS INTALLER. The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly istalled. Cantact your support personnel for assistance". what can i do to fix it? 

ps: i install SURETHING LABELER that the avid studio have at the menu to install avid studio and other installetion features and SURETHING LABELER install with no problem so why avid studio can do the same. 

• Sat, Sep 8 2012 5:30 PM In reply to

Re: Windows vista installer ERROR read please

Hi,

The Avid Studio forum is here:

http://forums.pinnaclesys.com/forums/242/ShowForum.aspx

ciao,
    Carl 

Media Composer 2018.12.2 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller